Forum du site Eireann32.org
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Site Francophone sur l'Irlande

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Official IRA a nouveau dans les medias

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Liam

Official IRA a nouveau dans les medias Empty
MessageSujet: Official IRA a nouveau dans les medias   Official IRA a nouveau dans les medias EmptyLun 15 Jan à 15:22

Un groupe dont on ne parle jamais dans les medias francais, est "l'IRA officielle" -le bras arme du Workers Party.

Ils sont accuses d'avoir intimide un syndicaliste.

Leur dirigeant, Sean Garland (qui a participe a l'operation de Brookenborough en 1957 exactement il y a 50 ans dans laquelle Sean Sabath et Fergal o Hanlon ont ete tues) est recherche par le gouvernement US qui veut l'extraditer pour avoir distribue les superdollars nord coreens

‘Official IRA’ force trade unionist to resign post

Andersonstown News

Damien McCarney

01/11/2007

An industrial tribunal has been adjourned after a senior trade union official due to give evidence claimed to have received threats at his home from the Official IRA (OIRA).
Events are only now coming to light, but the Andersonstown News understands that in November three unmasked men called at the West Belfast home of a senior member of the Communications Workers’ Union (CWU), claiming to be members of the OIRA. The man was out on union business and the gang spoke to his partner on the doorstep.
“They told my partner that they were from the Official IRA. They said that I knew what it was about and that when they caught up with me I would end up in every ward of the Royal,” he said.
“Obviously I took that as a death threat. My partner was in a terrible state, she didn’t know who they were and I couldn’t ascertain if they were who they said they were. That night we couldn’t stay in our house and we didn’t want to tell our families, so we stayed in a hotel while we tried to find out who these men were.”
The frightened union man approached a community mediation group who made inquiries which they say confirmed that the men were OIRA members – but not acting with OIRA authority. The mediation group believes the threat was connected to his work as a trade unionist.
The man was due to give evidence in an industrial tribunal case the morning after the threat was made, and he suspects that this may have been the reason for the visit, although he doesn’t know why OIRA members would become involved. The tribunal was adjourned because of the threat, but as it is due to be reconvened, he fears his life remains in danger.
“If they came the night before the last time, they could come the night before the next time,” said the man, who has since resigned his position with the CWU as a direct result of the intimidation.
Fra Martin, Royal Mail Section Secretary of Northern Ireland No 1 Branch of the CWU, condemned the threat as one against trade unionism as a whole and called for it to be lifted immediately.
“This is a threat against trade unionism, it is a threat against the social fabric of our communities. It is ironic that this person, who is trying to redress the balance of social deprivation in the workplace and the community, is targeted by this paramilitary grouping. We don’t know as a union why this threat was laid at his door. It is totally outrageous and I utterly condemn it,” said Mr Martin.
Gabriel McCurry, Regional Chairman of the CWU, echoed those sentiments.
“It is an absolute disgrace when paramilitaries are attacking trade unionists within our industry, which is going through massive changes at the present moment in time. How dare any paramilitaries attack staunch trade unionists such as our colleague?”
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
arkelt

MessageSujet: Re: Official IRA a nouveau dans les medias   Official IRA a nouveau dans les medias EmptyMer 14 Mar à 12:53

Alors là ,

je suis étonnée, car pour moi franchement, l'IRA Officielle n'existait plus, du moins pas en tant que groupe armé, et ce depuis 1972.

Arkelt
Eireann32
Admin
Eireann32

MessageSujet: Re: Official IRA a nouveau dans les medias   Official IRA a nouveau dans les medias EmptyVen 16 Mar à 18:21

Disons qu'à mon avis ils existent sans vraiment exister. Tant que l'Irlande ne sera pas UNE il y aura des républicains fidèles au Dáil Éireann qui garderont l'option armée comme unique solution à la libération totale du pays !
Donc à mon avis ils sont très minoritaires donc "inexistants".
Ce ne sont que des réflexions personnelles, pas des révélations.
http://www.eireann32.org
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Official IRA a nouveau dans les medias   Official IRA a nouveau dans les medias Empty

Official IRA a nouveau dans les medias
Page 1 sur 1